Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Safely browse web in anonymous way

It's very annoying when Governments and school/office administrations decide on their own what is right to view on the cyberspace and what is not. This is a free world. Let us decide that for ourselves.

Ok, I know, enough o this crap. Here's the good stuff. Presenting, Freegate, a software that will help you surf all that is blocked. I found this software when I had to surf orkut ( which by the way my country thinks is a source of immorality and is hence blocked), and used the anonymous web surfing software that I usually use. But for some weird reason , it doesn't work anymore at my place. So, presenting Freegate, that will join our elite league of anonymous Web surfing software. Surf blocked sites, without any pain..

No comments:

Post a Comment